菠菜地址大全 students recorded overall satisfaction of 86.31%, well above the UK average of 76.29% from all UK HE institutions taking part in the 2022 National Student Survey (NSS) and a 0.25% increase on last year’s score.
The result sees the University retain the top spot in England, and third in the UK, when comparing the 121 Higher Education institutions listed in the Guardian University Guide.
Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and President, said: “For Bath to be ranked so highly on the basis of feedback from our students is very humbling indeed. Our community is deeply proud of the high quality of the education and experience we provide for our students, and the excellent employability outcomes of our graduates.
“I want to congratulate all those members of our University community whose hard work and dedication is reflected in these results.”
The University’s participation rate from students to the survey was its highest ever, and at 80% was 11 percentage points above the sector average.
Professor Julian Chaudhuri, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education), said: “To retain this position in the NSS in England is an extraordinary achievement and I’m very proud of both the result and all those academic and professional services staff across the University who have worked collectively to achieve it. My thanks go to them all.
“It’s also extremely encouraging to see our highest ever participation rate in the survey from our students, and we will of course be using their feedback to further enhance the education we provide at Bath.”
The survey is open to all final year undergraduate students, asking more than 20 questions about teaching, learning, support and assessment.
Nine of the University’s courses received satisfaction ratings of 100%:
- BSc (Hons) International Management and Modern Languages (German) with Year Abroad
- BSc (Hons) Management
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics with Year long work placement
- MEng (Hons) Civil and Architectural Engineering
- MEng (Hons) Civil and Architectural Engineering with Year long work placement
- MEng (Hons) Integrated Design Engineering with Year long work placement
- MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering with Manufacturing and Management with Year long work placement
- MPharmacol (Hons) Pharmacology with Year long work placement
- MSci (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science with Professional Placement
A further 19 courses scored above 90% for overall satisfaction.
In addition, seven departments had satisfaction ratings above 90%, including:
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Biology and Biochemistry
- Cross-faculty (IMML courses)
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
Graduate employment success
The news closely follows the publication of the HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey data for 2019/20, which showed that 93% of Bath’s full-time UK domiciled first degree graduates working in the UK are in high skilled employment 15 months after leaving. This compares to 73% for similar graduates from all UK Higher Education Providers.